Teller is the ideal choice for those who want to start their career in finance or banking. This is an excellent entry point into the world of banking where work starts at the bottom and gradually as you gain experience , moves in the company. A bank teller is literally the face of the bank, as it is the interacting with customers every day within the bank and especially when someone asks about a good bank , people think all without a bank that has the most decent, relates that branch ATMs as excellent to do business with the bank . Although money is not very good at the beginning and an ATM has many responsibilities , but this work provides excellent career opportunities in the accounting world in the future.
When someone is hired as a bank teller in a bank, the person is required to perform a number of functions . For example ATM processing all financial transactions carried out in the bank and interact with customers to solve their problems and meet their specifications . Teller is what gives cash when a customer withdraws from your account or have control is that the process to put the money in the account when someone makes a deposit. The Bank deals with money every day, are required to balance their cash drawers at the end of the day and this is possible only if they maintain a record of all transactions taking place in position. In some banks ATMs also completely different tasks , such as helping new customers, answering their questions , providing the necessary information and help open a bank account or with different mortgages or credit schemes and loans help customers choose the best option according to your needs and situation.
As we said at the beginning that this is a starting point of his career in the banking sector and employment is almost simple and does not require specialized knowledge or a professional degree to which the money is not very good. Although it varies in different banks , but usually a bank teller earn up to $ 30,000 per year, which is sufficient for analyzing the working hours and job responsibilities well . Some banks offer their ATMs additional bonds reach a sales target point , while the sale of loans , mortgages and insurance for new customers . That adds up to about $ 40,000 to $ 50,000 per year , which is very good that you can start your career after graduation. This is an excellent option for those who have to work to support his other works and other educational expenses .
The key elements to include in the resume of a bank teller :
- Put your name and contact information such as phone number or email address at the top of the resume , so it will be easy to find.
- Now is the time to put an objective on your resume to create one or two sentences that show consideration for the job and show that you are willing to do this work , not just send resumes to random companies .
- It would be a good step if you put a brief summary of their banking credentials you earned during their regular studies namely management, communication , customer service, cash or financial techniques .
- After you discuss your previous work and experience. Start with the most recent work , and then go back to your first job must be related to banking or finance. Use bullet points for each job and write the name of your job title , company and during this work.
- Discuss the knowledge you have about any accounting software because bank tellers are also required to have good knowledge of computer programs .
What not to include in the resume of a bank teller:
- Do not give anything by his own labor and be careful when writing the resume.
- Do not send your resume without correction because small mistakes can ruin your first impression.
- Send resume as soon as he heard of the opening , because every minute you waste less chance of getting the job.
- Never lie on your resume, even if you do not think you get the job with the experience you have. Your references will tell the truth about your past jobs , and this time it will be a good thing.
Bank Teller Resume
Teller, bank, resume
via The A 1 Effective http://a1effective.blogspot.com/2013/11/bank-teller-resume.html