A good job is hard to find, but every entrepreneur knows that a good employee is even more difficult to maintain. As an entrepreneur, you must ensure that your company is comprised of people who are willing to come to work every day for more than a paycheck. Employees
Over the years , I found it easy to keep employees motivated – all I had to do was give them a worthy leader to follow and fulfill the tasks of value . But after almost seven years of business , I’m always looking for new ways to maintain productivity while providing individual training they need to perform to the best of their ability . Employees
This is how I do it : ways
1) Support new ideas. When employees come to you with an idea or solution to a problem they believe is for the good of society, is a sign that they care . Support new ideas and give a person the ability to ” run with it is motivating , whether or not at the end. Employees
2) Empower each individual. Each individual contributes to the bottom line . Empower them to excel in their roles , no matter how big or small creates a sense of belonging that meet and exceed expectations. Employees
3) Do not let them get bored . I get bored easily, so I guess that my employees have short attention spans . Host a slow cooking cupcake, happy hour map , start a push-up contest between the office on Wednesday , or allow another person to perform the weekly meetings to break the monotony . Employees
4) Celebrate personal milestones . There are about seven years as a company with less than 10 people , we celebrate the anniversary of each working employee anniversary, engagement , and even personal exploits . Today, as a company with over 100 , still celebrate these steps. Never gets old . ways
5) Recognize career success. Everyone wants to be recognized. The recognition of a management or senior business owner well-educated work will lead to more of an employee than you think . Employees
6) Listen . This is probably the best thing you can do to an employee , but can also be the hardest. Take some time each day to listen to some ideas concern not only your employees happy , but also will provide the necessary knowledge about your business to people who help to keep it running.
7) Encourage friendly competition . A competitive environment is a productive environment . Encourage employees to participate in competitions or challenges is healthy and can even lead to an increase of camaraderie . Employees
8) Allowing animals to work . My two dogs come to the office every day, and we invite all my employees to bring their pets to work . Pets make people happy and bring a sense of camaraderie in the office.
9) Achievement Award . When a pat on the back or a maximum of five not only do monetary incentives seem to always hit the spot . Employees
10 ) Creating achievable goals. Setting goals is important, but making sure they are too arrogant by the employer or the employee will help determine if the goal is achieved assessments season ahead .
11) Be clear with expectations. Do not let it determine. Establish clear expectations so you can plan for specific results .
12) Encouraging individuality. Everyone is different. Encourage individual personalities to shine through not only help create a diverse and vibrant culture , but also promote an open and tolerant. We have a lot of character by JBC – the more the merrier .
13) Being a leader to follow. This is one of my knees . If my employees do not perceive myself as a worthy leader , how I can be expected to believe in our mission and help them achieve ?
14) Set a good example . Or two or three. I can not expect my employees to do anything I would not do. I always wonder if the expectations I set my employees are comparable to the expectations I set . Employees
15) Make things interesting. Make things happen from time to time is a good way to break the routine day to day work schedule. ways
16) Encourage learning new skills. Times are changing . Make sure each employee has the opportunity ready to learn a new skill or refresh old skills benefit all involved. keep
17) Encouraging creativity . A creative environment is a success. Encouraging creativity and watch your business grow as thinking outside the box becomes the norm. Employees
18) Give credit where credit is due . While employees are working to complete their assigned tasks , it is still a feat , if they do well . Recognize their work in their cry of society .
19) Create a career plan . Having an idea of what awaits us is the ultimate motivation . Employees who have a set of road in front of them that can lead to the promotion can work toward a goal. This will lead to a greater commitment to their current employer. ways
20 ) Start a tradition. Our annual potluck Thanksgiving is so anticipated that some employees have vacation to participate and attend the event with their families to work . Each holiday season , we organize a toy drive for a school in the Bronx . Employees from across the United States to participate fly. Start a tradition and maintain. ways
21) Get staff . This is tricky because there is a fine line that can be crossed . However, it shows your concern and interest in the life of every employee goes a long way .
22) Keep an open mind . I’m always open to new ideas and new methods. Something new is the exploration and interesting consideration . ways
23) Encourage laughter. Laughter is contagious , so help spread the joy . keep
24) accept change . Combating climate change is more difficult than to accept the change . The last time I practiced this in regards to social media and life in the digital age. I also encourage my employees to do the same . ways
25) Shake the can . It is not easy to keep things interesting every day. From time to time , stirring the pot can help liven things up. We recently moved to everyone else – the weekly Friday all summer summer after the company challenge posed in the early hours of Friday . The employees were so excited for the opportunity to launch their summer weekends , a day before that productivity has increased since then. ways
26) Identify strengths . Bring out the best in people is a skill that every entrepreneur should try to dominate . keep
27) Be available . It’s easy to get sucked into a calendar CEO , but it’s so easy to take a few minutes each day to talk to an employee who can not be on your agenda .
28) Manage all individually. Each person is different , but some are so different that may require customized management . Know your employees individually is the only way to know how to effectively handle . ways
29) Encourage property. The success of a company is in the property. When employees feel invested in a company , the productivity gains .
30) To promote unity . So every employee must be able to stand on its own feet , but also must be able to work together. Promoting unity reach individual and team goals .
31) Be patient . Entrepreneurs tend to be interested in the results. Patience avoid expecting too much , too soon and allow employees to perform tasks correctly . ways
32) Be flexible . Things do not always go as planned , when employees see that you are open to go along occasionally , ease tensions and productivity remains constant.
33) Provide incentives . Knowing in advance that there is a $ 500 vacation days or additional line will give you much more interesting targets . ways
34) Ensure balance . A dynamic work environment that promises a good time , but the balance is so important to maintain productivity levels – and their mental health colleagues .
35) new methods welcome. The digital age is changing life as we know it . Embracing , rather than avoid , new ways to succeed in your business and employees to stay ahead of the competition. ways
36) Foster a positive work environment . There is no room for negativity if success is to be achieved . A positive work environment is the result of positive leaders. employees
37) Give them a reason to come to work – every day. Here to work five days a week , ready to exceed expectations, requires a degree of fidelity that can only be achieved if morale is high .
38) An employee who love going to work is a good investment . ways
37 ways to keep your employees motivated 37 year old Entrepreneur
employees, ways, keep
via The A 1 Effective http://a1effective.blogspot.com/2013/11/37-ways-to-keep-your-employees.html