Video Each interview is an exercise in psychology, is played with the therapist. Here are some techniques to get the best answers when you need someone to spill their guts … or just explain something , in private and in complete sentences , whether for a corporate video , website or YouTube . interview
The basic scheme of a good interview Video
- 1) simple and warm with broader issues . For example, ” Tell me what you working on? ” Or , ” What was your last project ? “
- 2 ) Ask them to describe the situation. Ask: ” Give me an example of what is bread (or other ) ? ” Or ” How common is whole grain kitchen ? “
- 3) dare to take a stand on the issue. If they say ” Just not enough grain to cook everything in the United States ! ” Follow up with a why question, ” What makes you say that there is not enough whole grain baking ? ” Open questions still raise more than a yes or no . Video
- 4) Save the tough questions for last. For example, if you produce an internal video , ask: ” What would you say to employees worried about layoffs ?” Or end with the big issues that advance the conversation like, ” What is the hardest part of your job at this time , “or ” Where can expect to see this in a year ” interview
- 5 ) conclude again ask your big question when the defendant is on a roll : ” In short , why this subject is so important at this time ? ” Video
The key to any great interview is research. Do not walk into an interview for the facts that you can get online . Your contact will take you more seriously if you are as educated and prepared . If you do not, you could end up like Kathie Lee Gifford asked Martin Short when his wife is doing ( she died) . Video
Men : What you should focus on camera
Gentlemen , good condition of the camera is very important! If you create a video for your website , running a meeting via Skype or appearing on local news, every viewer will pressure a judgment about you based on your appearance. Here are some rules and tips to keep you amazing in the air or online. . . and let the public be distracted by your team!
Go to: Video
• A well-tailored suit ( NOT wide) and consider pairing a bold conservative rather than red or blue orange tie or habitual residence (unless you’re running for president ) .
• Casual shirts can work , but ignore the colors white , gray or brown. A shirt is great if you’re a surfer or make home repairs , but opts for a casual collared shirt if you’re an entrepreneur or business owner . Video
• If you arrive before the camera , as it is a doctor, fireman , or other recognized role and wear the uniform . Play the game . interview
• Green if you’re against a “green screen” . Your body will be invisible.
• The color of your background . For example, if you are going to be a guest on Charlie Rose, do not wear black . The black will make you look like a floating head . Video
• Sometimes red . A red that is too light may seem over saturated and burrs on the video .
• Bright white shirts (unless you wear it under a jacket ) . It’s too risky . The white light output , you look like you’re in heaven. Unless it’s the look you are going for.
• Some of the reasons you may want to reconsider , with a top or a draw herringboned finely scratched or marked . Sometimes , the video can not accurately “read ” a model. Your clothes may seem to vibrate , giving your audience a headache . Video
Useful Tips on How to interview someone in Video Camera
video, interview, CAMERA
via The A 1 Effective http://a1effective.blogspot.com/2013/11/useful-tips-on-how-to-interview-someone.html